Friday, May 13, 2011

A moment of clarity,


I just had a moment of clarity with regards to my perspective on photographing people and I think it makes a great tagline...

You are real. You are beautiful.

I believe there is beauty in everyone and I like to capture those moments when real people, being real, show that intrinsic beauty. It may or may not show 24/7 because goodness knows we have ups and downs and sometimes visually things don't come together for a lens. Still, that beauty is there and it's my job to catch those moments so you can see what others see that you often can't.

Of course that tag doesn't just apply to people. I was outside and made it to a nearby water retention pond that doesn't have any developed trail or park around it and found a ton of naturally occurring wildflowers, grasses, and some small fauna in the form of bees and butterflies. It's amazing what you can find if you just look around!

I'll have more in store for you soon so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment