Friday, April 15, 2011

Catch it before it's gone!



Life flies by minute by minute and whether we see it as special or not, it is. Although not necessarily evident now it eventually helps to see a snapshot of who you were at a previous time. It can help you show and tell others the story of your life as well as remind yourself of who you were.


This all comes up, in part, because of a trip my wife and I made to a high school track meet to watch a friend's daughter compete. While watching (and of course photographing), I was reminded of my own experiences in junior high track, albeit brief. The thing is, although they were brief, they did happen. Having photographs of those achievements of just being there and competing are worth remembering. That's one thing I love doing, capturing real moments in people's lives (or their surroundings) for posterity and their own reflections. Once an opportunity has passed, it may not come back, certainly youth does not. :)

So get photos made of you to remember what you've been blessed to experience, if a photo is worth a thousand words, think of all the journal time you can skip! Of course it's good to write too, I don't mean to minimize its importance, but photos are a wonderful way to supplement words in a truly unique manner.

With that all being said, give me a call or shoot me an email if you'd like my assistance in making some photos you can look back on and smile! I'd love to talk to you and see what we can work out, we just need time and a place and I can come to you or meet you at any number of locations around town.



Senior portraits are perhaps something that is coming down to the wire and I have packages for you set up. You could be a young professional or couple too! This time of year is just about perfect for outdoor shots without too much heat so don't delay, and I'll be looking forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment